- SCPS is a constituent College of Shifa Tameer-e-Millat
University, a federally chartered, HEC recognized, General Category University.
- Accreditated by the Pharmacy Council of Pakistan Vide
letter F. No .2-10/2012-PCP for 5 years Doctor of Pharmacy program.
- Only Pharmacy institute in Pakistan offering
Integrated Contextual Modular Curriculum developed in-line with the Pharmacy
education standards of USA, UK, Malaysia and Australia.
- Unique privilege to be associated with
state-of-the-art, JCI (USA) accredited Shifa International Hospitals Ltd.,
Islamabad for clinical training, attachments, clerkships and internships in
line with the global standards.
- Highly qualified and experienced M. Phil and PhD
faculty members trained at reputed national and foreign universities.
- Well-placed in the Faculty of Pharmaceutical and
Allied Health Sciences (FPAHS) to integrate the role of pharmacy in the health
care system along with medical, nursing and allied health sciences.
- Dedicated academic advisorship, student support and
career counselling services to train well-groomed pharmacists who can serve as
active members of the society.
- Well-designed, purpose-built campus, located in the
heart of Islamabad, as per the requirements laid down by Pharmacy Council of
- Innovative Post-graduate training programs to bridge
the gap between basic and clinical sciences.
- Only pharmacy institute offering post-graduate degree
(M.Phil.) in contemporary disciplines of Pharmacology (Molecular) and Clinical
Pharmacy Practice approved by Higher Education Commission vide letter
NO.1-60/2018/QAD-NOC/HEC/STMU/269 and 1-60-2018-QADNOC/HEC/STMU/96,
- Well stocked libraries and online/e-library access to
more than 14,000 books and over a hundred journals.
- Air conditioned Lecture Halls and tutorial rooms
equipped with latest audio visual aids.
- Active student societies and clubs for promoting the
students’ participation in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Generous financial assistance and academic merit award