Tree Plantation 2019 at SCMMarch 13, 2019
Tolerance and leadership at workplaceMarch 16, 2019
International Nurses Day 2019
Nurses Celebrate the International Nurses Day “the birth anniversary of Florence Nightingale” every year. This day provides an opportunity to the nurses all over the country to join and make efforts for the betterment of nursing profession.
Join us to celebrate the International Nurses day 2019 organized by Shifa International Hospital and Shifa Tameer-e-Millat University Islamabad, Pakistan.
Nurses: A voice to lead - Health for all
Theme for this year is:
Nurses: A voice to lead – Health for all
Nurses: A Voice to Lead, emphasizes on the need for nurses to become proactive and vocal in policy development and implementation. It requires the use of resources and evidences to deal with critical issues of the time and highlight the ways in which nurses are making an impact.
“Health for All means that health be made accessible to everyone in a given country.” Health in this context does not just means the availability of health services, but a complete state of wellbeing that enables a person to lead a socially and economically productive life.
Nurses provide appropriate, accessible, and evidence-based care to community. For Health for All to be achieved there must be a transformation: in the nurses’ approach to health and wellbeing with a core role as a patient advocate, their scientific reasoning skills, and their numbers and spectrum of care across the continuum. The nurses are in ideal place to inform policy development, and lead decision making in health services.
Scientific workshops and Research Presentations
- Should be based on original work.
- Should be structured by using the following sub-headings: Background, Methodology, Results, Conclusions, and Keywords.
- Text should be typed in Times New Roman font & the size should be 12.
- Abbreviations and acronyms must be written out in full at the first mention in the text.
- The word limit for abstracts is 250 words excluding the title and authors.
- Should not have spelling, grammatical or scientific errors.
- Should be accompanied with a title page including title of the article, name of author(s), institution, telephone and e-mail address
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission
- Ethical approval for the research must be declared at the submission of the abstract
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Research committee, after the submission deadline and the corresponding author will be informed about the acceptance or rejection of the abstract.
- All accepted submissions will be presented as posters or oral presentations. Please indicate your preference while submitting your abstract.
- Maximum time for research presentation will be fifteen minutes.
- Abstract should be structured in the following pattern:
|For a Research study
||For Case reports
|Purpose/Aim of the study
||Purpose/Aim of the study
|Methodology (Design, sampling, data collection and analysis)
- The abstract should be submitted through the Registration link/email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please also include the following information :
- Name of the presenting author followed by co-authors
- Indicate for Poster or Oral presentation
- Institution/Department name
- Email ID & phone number for communication
- The Research Committee reserves the right to accept or reject the submission after peer review. The decision of the committee will be considered final.