The ultimate goal of Shifa College of Pharmaceutical Sciences at Shifa Tameer-e-Millat University is to train pharmacists who can assume expanded responsibilities in pharmacy practice, education, research and drug regulation. The specific objectives for the development of SCPS are:
- To provide state-of-the-art academic and clinical facilities to the students so that they can emerge as the national and international leaders in the field of pharmacy.
- To strengthen the quality of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the field of pharmaceutical sciences.
- To promote and dissipate basic and applied pharmacy research.
- To improve the academic indicators of pharmacy education in line with the international curricula.
- To develop and promote co-curricular and extra-curricular activities that strengthen the student body.
- To enhance visibility of the pharmacists, SCPS and STMU to community through community engagement and services programs.
- To appreciate the personal development of pharmacy students by promoting student-teacher integration and communication.
- To contribute to Quality Enhancement and Advancement programs of the University.
- To deliver high quality professional services to all the stake holders.
- To achieve financial stability of SCPS to contribute to the field of pharmaceutical sciences through imparting training and implementation of research.
- To maintain competent and well-qualified faculty; trained in the latest technical and professional skills and possessing the ability to communicate effectively with the students.
- To support faculty development and training so that the College continue its success in teaching, scholarship, outreach, and professional service(s).
- To attract capable students with diverse backgrounds.
- To maintain a staff that is caring and facilitates the students in providing a conducive environment for studies.