By the end of this degree, students should be able to:
- Apply basic medical knowledge to correctly perform a technical procedure as medical technologist of their clinical field
- Identify an emergency situation and take an appropriate action
- Demonstrate team-work, rapport building, professional behavior and legal implications of the work environment
- Engage in advancement of their profession and maintain professional competence through research and continued medical education.
- Select and use appropriate, safe and effective tools to solve a variety of problems pertaining to performing, collecting and handling of tests and test results.
- Demonstrate knowledge of utilizing and performing corrective and preventive maintenance on a variety of instruments and sensitive (automated) instruments
- Perform and monitor quality control within predetermined limits defined by their respective department.