Department of Pharmaceutics
Pharmaceutics is the discipline of pharmacy that deals with the process of turning a new chemical entity (NCE) or old drugs into a medication to be used safely and effectively by patients. It is also called the science of dosage form design.
The department of Pharmaceutics covers the following courses/area of specializations stretched over 5 years/10 semesters of Pharm. D program.
- Pharmaceutics – I (Physical Pharmacy)
- Pharmaceutics – II (Dosage Forms Science)
- Pharmaceutics – III (Pharmaceutical Microbiology & Immunology)
- Pharmaceutics – IV (Inductrial Pharmacy)
- Pharmaceutics – V (Biopharmaceutics)
- Pharmaceutics – VI (Pharmaceutical Quality Management)
- Pharmaceutics – VII (Pharmaceutical Technology)
Dr. Rashid Ali Khan
Pharm. D, M.Phil (Scholar)
| - |
Dr. Aasma Akram
Pharm. D, M.Phil
| - |